Sylvain Ailier is relatively new to the library, and possesses a penchant for meandering around lonely, long-abandoned areas with camera and notebook in hand.
The office belonging to Sylvain is filled with various trinkets collected throughout years of travel. Most are simple figurines, usually birds, carved from wood or stone. The walls are plastered with photographs of special places Sylvain plans to visit again.
Sylvain’s favorite tea is chrysanthemum.
The Book of Long Shadows
- Hush - Remember this—dreams never last.
- All Hallows - we fade, we dream, we never forgot.
- What is Love - To brew a charm of passion pure…
- Field of Sighs - There is a field of flowers…
- Are You - Are you afraid to be alone?
- The Amphiptere and the Fruit - The amphiptere then ate an apple…